Thursday, April 3, 2008

Okay-my first art post-seriously this time! :o)


Okay here is my first art post. I made this card with the brand new stamp of the month for July 2008. This stamp set is so super cute-not available until July though-I just received my Stamps of The Month for summer yesterday and couln't help playing with them right away!
I used my water color pencil crayon and my water brush to color in the alligator and the flowers. Colors are Clover Meadow and Goldrush.
All supplies are CTMH of course.
Email me with questions.

2 comments:

Kimy said...

wouh! your cards are super cute! I wish someone would give cute cards like that ^^

see ya!

jody said...

Nicole you are amazing and crazy all rolled into one. Truly inspiring girl!! I love the stampset and the card and can hardly wait until July!! Love the blog!