Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Blog Candy I won!!!


Okay-my first blog challenge-and I won!!! It was a challenge to win three HH stamps.
I won these three HH stamps from Kraftin Kimmie's Korner. (let see if I can get a link going here....)..... http://kraftinkimmieskorner.blogspot.com/ Kim has some great cards you have to check her blog out. She designs for lots of different companies and has personally been very inspirational to me.
So I wanted to use my stamps super fast and post a card using them.
Here it is.
The stamps are High Hopes.
Brads and ink are CTMH
Images are colored in using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
All patterned paper is My Mind's Eye (brand new from my LSS)
Cardstock is from a super old stack of Textured DCWV.
Used my nifty nesties of course-can't wait for my ovals to arrive....
TFL
And thanks again Kim-I LOVE my new HH stamps and can't wait for my new order to arrive!!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Congrats! Awesome stamps you won! Enjoy! Deb

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH that is just gorgeous Nicole!! Your colouring is fabulous and love that dp!! You are so sweet to say such nice things!!! I'm glad you are enjoying your stamps!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats, and love your card, so cute.