Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday




Okay so I got a brand new mac notebook for my birthday this weekend! Yippee! It takes some getting used to though....Like I'm not sure how to rotate my pictures once they are imported.....hmhmhmhmhm I'm going to work on that-bare with me...okay-got it! 

Here is a Happy Birthday card I made for a good friend of mine.  
Stamp Set: MFT
I colored in the stamped image using my water color pencils and watercolor brush. 
I also used my nifty nesties and pop dots to add layers and dimension. 
Paper is K&Company
Flowers are bazzill and buttons are CTMH. Ribbon is contra. :O) TFL



Here is a close up to show all the dimension I added by layering and pop dotting. Gotta love those nesties. :O)

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

super job, love all your details.

Deborah said...

Sweet birthday present! Fabulous card! Deb

Becca said...

Very beautiful card...I love the paper colours and what you did with the MFT stamp.

CraftyC said...

Great card, I have a MAC and after a year I'm still not sure how to use but when you've imported the photo, click on it then at the bottom a bar will come up where you can rotate and edit of needs be.