Monday, May 18, 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge #5



It's so fun having a "Just Magnolia's" challenge blog! The design team for Just Magnolia's are so very talented and their sketches are always super fab!
It's always so fun "blogging" through all the entries and getting inspired to use my Magnolias in new ways! Have I mentioned how much I love my Tildas??   
I made this card for Just Magnolias challenge #5. 
Here is the sketch:



Week 5 sketch



The paper is from K&Company and it's called Wild Raspberry and I am in LOVE with it!
I used a Magnolia spring image that I got from my bloggin' sista Kelly. :o)
The sentiment stamp is MFT
I made the butterflies with my new Martha Stewart punch.
I also used a Close To My Heart stamp set called Simply Stitches to make the faux stitching.
The button is Making Memories and the flower is from my LSS.

Oh MY Gosh!!!
I also have some super fab news!!!
Lou over at Dotties Wonderful World Digital Download Challenge blog asked me to join her design team!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!
I'm soooooo excited!   ****I'm also blushing!***
My first challenge is May 31st. I just love Dottie's downloads-they are so fun to color in!
Just wanted to share some EXciTinG news with ya'll. :o)

Thanks for looking and have a great Tuesday!

14 comments:

Marcea said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous card. Love your image and wonderful details. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week on Just Magnolia
-x-

Tab said...

Oh gorge card hun, love your take on the sketch and those papers are delish too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Malin E said...

hat a beautiful card!
Hugs Malin

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Nicole!! Love it and that paper is fabulous!!

Congrats on your DT news, that's awesome!

Hugs, Kelly

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Nicole,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Nicole, beautiful colors and flowers.

Hug Suze xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful Tilda. Congrats on your news.
luv
Debby

Joey said...

Hi Nicole, stunning card, I love the colours and fabulous details. Joey.x

Bev said...

Fabulous card sweetie, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Nicole. Love the image and the beautiful colouring. Fantastic news on the DT for Dotties World, well done you. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh such a fabulous card, Nicole! I just love those papers...will have to keep an eye out for them!!! I love what you've done with this sketch and Tilda is so sweet...you've coloured her beautifully, as always! CONGRATS on the Dottie's World DT, hun! That is fantabulous news...they are so lucky to have you...I love the cards you've made with Holly and Madison...can't wait to see more!!!!!!!
Big Hugs,t

Spyder said...

oh yes! Yummy papers, love them! (Note to self to hunt them down and get some asap!) Love the Tilda Image and all the colour matches sooooooo well!!

(((Lyn)))

Murielle said...

Very gorgeous card, Nicole!!!
I love your marvelous Tilda so pretty.
Great colouring and wonderful look.
Hugs, Mumur

Tammi said...

Wooohooo Congrats, that's awesome news Nicole! I'll have to check those out! Your card is gorgeous, love all the pretty butterflies...great paper too!