Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #12

Hello! I trust everyone is enjoying the summer...the summer really should be at least three months. :o)
I was away last week and so I missed The Truly Scrumptious Challenge #11 but I am back this week for challenge #12.
The very talented Heather provided us with a sketch this week. Here it is:
In addition Heather wants us to use beads on our card somewhere....wow did I have to dig around for some beads. But I kinda missed these old beads and was glad to be able to use them again and I think they added even more to my crazy, bright card!


Okay and here is my card.


The paper I used was from the 75%off section of my LSS. It's K&Company-Citronella Collection. I also used some CTMH-Tulip & Sunflower cardstock.
The beads are retired CTMH
The flowers are retired Making Memories-some are plastic and some are paper
The chipboard flower and frame are CTMH
I covered the chipboard flower with cardstock and then random stamped it
I used my brand new Martha Stewart border punch
My magnolia stamp-Tilda is from the brand new summer kit and I colored her in with my copics.....did I tell you I am going for my copic certification this August??/I'm so excited!

I think that's it.
Thanks for looking and make sure you head over to the Truly Scrumptious blog to check out all the other designer's cards!

-Nicole






5 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Nicole. Love the Tilda image you've used and the coloring also. Pretty papers and flowers to. Hugs Michele x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Nicole. Such lovely bright colours and I love the beads. Enjoy your copics course, sounds like fun!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Nicole,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

wpw Nicole this is amazing, gorgeous summery colours and feel to it...fab beads
Mina xxx

Stacey said...

Wow Nicole! This is simply gorgeous! Love this colour combo and the way your image leaps off the page. Totally wonderful ~x~