Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dottie's World Challenge-Child's Play

Hello and Happy Sunday! Another Sunday...another Dottie's World Challenge, ;o)
This week Lou wants us to make a card for a child. I decided to make a card for my daughter Emily for her 10th birthday..yes it was last month but things were so crazy I didn't get a chance to make her a card.
I used a Charmed Download of course-A Pixie Chick from the Pixie set #2-Rose Bud.
I snuck out of the house bright and early Saturday morning so I could make it to my LSS, they were having a huge 20% off your entire order today. Yummy! So I got the brand new Basic Grey-Nook and Pantry...love it! I used it on today's card and I must tell you it is some yummy!
Of course I also got the matching buttons-which I used on my card today as well...and some MORE Prima bling!
I was also able to get two new nestie sets that I used on today's card-Labels 8 and Shapeabilities-Flower Creations.
I love this new nestie label 8-it includes larger sizes-perfect for many of my people stamps.
The Flower Creations set is also awesome! I made these cool flowers with them today. I am just in LOVE with them!


Be sure to check out Dottie's World to see what all the other designer's came up with for this challenge! And have a relaxing day today...you deserve it!

-Nicole M Bailey

7 comments:

Victoria said...

this is gorgeous Nicole, love all the nesties youy've used, the flowers look fab

Victoria
x

Karen Mortensen said...

It's just gorgeous Nicole. Love the colours you have used and those gorgeous flowers. Just fab work all round! xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is beautiful. The flowers are so great on this. The colors are superb. I think I have to take a closere look at these papers.
I truly love your card.

And your Mo card are awesome, you have done great work with these cards. Love em.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Nicky said...

Brilliant card love the colours you have used they just seem to gel together - cute image too

Kelly Schelske said...

Very lovely Nicole! Love those flowers!

Ila said...

This is just Totally Gorgeous!!...love that stamp..and lovely BG paper!!...Hugs, Ila

Mel X said...

Hi Nicole, this is beautiful. The colours work really well together and it all comes together to create a stunning card!! Love the flowers!

Mel X