Sunday, December 13, 2009

Three Snowflakes


Hello and Happy Sunday. ;o)
Are you ready for Christmas? I am so behind-I almost feel like giving up this year! lol But I am hoping to get the tree trimmed and my cards done and posted by early this week...:o)

This week I am hosting the Dottie's World Challenge. I really wanted to do a sketch but I still haven't figured out how to do one on my mac...So I decided to do a simple challenge this week-Just add THREE snowflakes to your card, along with a Charmed Download.
I used one of my all time favorite Charmed Downloads-Madison In The Mountains; from the World Tour Collection. You can get it HERE.
I colored her in with my copics; and I also airbrushed the background.
Paper is BoBunny and so are the buttons and sparkles.
The ribbon is CTMH
The metal snowflakes are from my LSS.
The paper flowers are Prima-I also stickled them a bit too to give them a Christmas feel.
The sentiment is a brand new not yet released Close To My Heart stamp from the "A Little Everything" set
I think that's everything.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good day,
Nicole M Bailey

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Nicole,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Louly said...

Well, honey I think the simple challenges are the best! I love this card to bits, there is so much to look at and it has a real funky feel to it. Good luck with your christmas preparations! I feel the same.

Gunn (Merete) said...

Nicole, thanks for a great challenge. I love your card, the DP are great and all the deatails- fab.
The flowers with snowflakes and buttons is over the top- love it.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Mel X said...

Hi Nicole. Thankyou for a fabby challenge over on DW! I love your card, you always have an excellent eye for colour and design. Love the bling bits - gorgeous

Mel X