Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ciao Bella



I must start off by saying I love this stamp-:O)

Then I have to rant a bit....I went out last night and bought 7 more copics...to match with the new line of Imaginisce paper...."Fairest Of Them All"
when I got home and started coloring with my copics I couldn't get any of the colors to match with the paper!!! What is up with that? I have 23 copics, and I can barely get any of them to match with any paper I own-and I own a lot of paper!!!

Anyways, after several attempts to color in with my copics, I decided to use my water color pencils.
Here are the details for today's card:
Stamp: Whiff of Joy
Sentiment Stamp: MFT
Techniques: machine stitching/water color 
Ribbon and brads: CTMH
Cardstock: CTMH Sweet Leaf
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce "Fairest Of Them All"
Dragon Fly Charms: My LSS

I also used my nifty nesties. 
Dot technique inspired by Cindy Haffner 


I forgot to tell you..I won Kelly's blog candy the other day! Yeah! I love winning blog candy. :O)
Thanks Kelly!

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Nicole you are so sweet. I love that little gal, and your coloring. I have a 144 copics and never seem to have the right color. Hugs Cindy

CraftyC said...

A lovely card I seem to find the more I have, the more I need (lol)
Clairex

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!! and your coloring of this sweet image is Wonderful!!...I'm not into copics yet...but I tell I just about have every prismacolor pencil made..lol..Hugs, Ila

Lisa Olson said...

Well Nicole it really doesnt matter re the copics as this has turned out absolutely beautifull.
I can;t wait to get my hands on mestablites....they are just soooo expensive over here!!

Tara Godfrey said...

Nicole, Your card is so beautiful and the colouring is perfect!!! Love the stitching especially on the tag that is awesome! I know what you mean about the copics...I have quite a few of them myself and it is a challenge at times to find the right colour.
Hugs, TaraG

Laurel said...

Love the card! AS for matching copics with CTMH colors, I have no chart, just guessing before I have ordered and most of the time I luck out, sometimes I have to blend a couple colors to get what I want.

Deborah said...

Total sweetness! Your growing Copic collection is awesome! I myslef do not feel that the coloring has to match perfectly with the paper, just in the same tones though! All of your cards are beautiful! Deb