Monday, October 20, 2008

Edwin


I finally had a chance to play with some of the stuff I got from Kelly's blog candy. 
I'm still having trouble getting copics to match with my cs and paper but I think this one worked out okay-still need a copic to match with my CTMH-Sweet Leaf....
Here are the details:
Stamp: Magnolia-Edwin
Sentiment Stamp: CTMH-Say It In Style
Brads and Snaps: CTMH
Paper: CTMH
Card stock: Cocoa and Indian Corn Blue
Copics: Skin:E000/E00/E11/R02 Clothes: B45/E47/E37/Y35/YG03/YG63 Wings: B00
 I also used my SU! star punch.
TFL>

5 comments:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Oohhh, this is really cute! He fits perfectly with that paper pack!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh so cute Nicole!! Not sure that I have found a match for Sweet Leaf either, but if I do I'll let you know:-) Hugs, Kelly

Lisa Olson said...

Cute, coool fun and funky, great card I love it!!.

Tara Godfrey said...

Nicole, he's super cute!!! I love your colouring, it is really great card!!! The stars are the perfect little touch too!!!
Hugs, TaraG

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Nicole, I know I have already commented, but there is a blog candy alert over at my blog.