Friday, November 21, 2008

Magical



I'm just lovin' my new magnolia's.... :O)
So here is another card featuring Tilda...and her boyfriend Edwin.  Aren't they adorable?

Here are the details:
Paper is retired CTMH
Colors: CTMH-Outdoor denim/Indian Corn Blue/Plum Mist
Stamp: Magnolia
Sentiment Stamp: CTMH
Ribbon&sparkles are CTMH
I used my MS snowflake border punch and MS snowflake punch-obviously a favorite of mine this season. :O)
I also used two felt SU! snowflakes that my SU! friend Shelly gave me.
Oh and I added some doodlebug sugar coating on Tilda's Cuffs and coat hem.

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Magical is right Nicole!! Fabulous...I still haven't cut mine out...but I hope to tonight!! gorgeous card ym friend, love the colors and the snowflakes!! Hugs for a super weekend!! Kelly

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so adorable, and sweet, awesome job.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, fabulous colouring of the lovely cute couple and I love the colours it really is a magical card.

Deborah said...

Looks like puppy love to me! They are just the cutest! Deb