Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thinking about you



I was messing with this card for a bit. :O)
My kids were right here beside me so I ended up assisting them more than actually working on my card. There may be a few too many elements. Oh well. 

Here are the details:
Stamp: Magnolia
Sentiment stamp: CTMH-Say It In Style
Paper: CTMH-A Perfect day
Colors: Cocoa/Tulip/Sorbet 
Flowers: Bazzill
Brads/Ribbon: CTMH
I used my copic to color in Tilda
And I used my Martha Stewart Punch to make the border

TFL>
Hoopefully I can steal some time by myself today to do a little scrappin' I'm really feeling like I need some ME time. :O)

3 comments:

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous!! I love the coloring, buttons and swirls...a Masterpiece!!...Have a Great Weekend!!..Hugs, Ila

Deborah said...

You did a wonderful job on this card, kiddos or not! Deb

Kelly Schelske said...

Hey Nicole! I think it looks wonderful!! Great colors, fun flowers and flourish, love it!! Hugs, Kelly