Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Get "Whale" Soon!


I made this card for a friend's mom who is sick this week. :o(
I used one of my favorite Whipper Snapper stamps and colored it in with copics and used some stickles....geesh I new to get a new gig....:o)
The paper is CTMH-Animal Crackers...I also used some Desert Sand cardstock and Tulip CS.
The flower are bazzill and making memeories...the super cute brads are from doodlebug.
I also used my SU! scallop border punch and my nesties.

Thanks for looking!
-Nicole M Bailey

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Nicola,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Nicole. Love the image and the beautiful colouring. Love the sentiment also. Hugs Michele x

Stacey said...

Such a fun and cheerful card Nicole, I really love this gorgeous image! ~♥~