Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dottie's World Challenge-Monochromatic

Hello and Happy Sunday.
It's my turn to host Dottie's World challenge. I decided to ask everyone to do a monochromatic card. So everything on the card has to be the same color....any shade of one color. And you must use a Charmed Download-and to make it a tad bit easier, you can color in the image with any color(s).

So I decided to use one of the new pixie chicks...I just love these gals-they are so pretty and fun to color in.
All my paper is CTMH-creme bruele, the ribbon is also CTMH-creme breule
The fancy bling flourish is brand new form my LSS...they NEVER have these in stock-I just happened to go in to my LSS today for adhesive and voila-there they were!
The sentiment is also a Charmed Download-from the Pixie Chicks collection-I love that Karen and Louise added sentiments and backgrounds to the Pixie Chicks bundles-it makes them just so over the top affordable and economical. Have I told you how much I LOVE my downloads???
I also "dusted" some brand new doodlebug chunky sugar coating on my pixie's wings
I colored her in with my copics of course. :o)

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out all the other designer's work at Dottie's World.....wow-I'm so impressed with what the other girls came up with....they are so talented-I'm so lucky to be on such a wonderful team with them!

5 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow Nicole, how wonderful this card is! I love how you have sat her on top of that gorgeous swirl. Just a wonderful creation all round!
xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is beautiful, I just love the colors you used. This pixie looks so magical.
Thanks for a great challenge.
Hugs
Gunn :-D

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Nicole,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love how the pixie and the gorgeous swirl stand out.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Nicole. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x