Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dottie's World Challenge-Feathers

Hello and Happy Sunday. :o)
Is it just me or has this been a brutal flu season so far?
The stomach bug flew through our house twice and now the seasonal flu/H1N1 (who knows which one for sure??) is making it's way through our house now....and it's only October 31st! Geesh. I'm tired of being sick and taking care of the sick! Hopefully this is the last nasty bug that sweeps through our house so we can reclaim our lives!
Anyways, on to the fun stuff...stamping and card making!
This week at Dotties World June wants us to add a feather or two to our cards. I actually had to go out and purchase a bag of feathers! My kids, to say the least, were THRILLED!
I used one of the most popular Charmed DownLoads from the Pixie Collection:Holly Pixie
I printed her on to my favorite card stock for downloads:The Artist Marker Pad from the Bee Paper Company. It never bleeds with my copics!
I also added LOTS of Doodlebug Sugar Coating and a tad bit of stickles here and there.
The chip board snowflake, the Enjoy The Season sentiment stamp, and the ribbon are all CTMH


The bling flourishes are Prima and the feather is from Michael's craft store.
I also used my round and ova nesties. The paper is Basic Grey-Eskimo Kisses, and I also used some Vineyard Berry CTMH cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by today...make sure you check out what the other designers came up with for this challenge: HERE and have a fabby Sunday.....make sure you take some time out for yourself and do some stampin'. :o)



6 comments:

June Nelson said...

Its beautiful Nicole, oh I do hope you are all germ free soon, the flu is rife in this country too. Sending you lots of gentle hugs from me xxxx

Louly said...

Awwww it's beautiful! I hope you're a feeling better real soon sweetie.

Mel X said...

Another stunning creation Nicole. Hope you're all feeling better real soon!!!

Mel X

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Nicole. Love the image you've used and the colouring is just amazing. Pretty papers and details to. Hugs Michele x

Gunn (Merete) said...

Nicole, this is so beautiful. The papers and colors are fantastic. This litle Pixie just come to live on this one.
I so totally love it.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Nicky said...

Love your card the colours are stunning and the image so cute