Thursday, November 19, 2009

True Friend Recipe

Hello and Happy Thursday!
I really love this card...it took me forever to make! :o}
There are so many different elements/layers to it.
The paper is BoBunny-Kitchen Spice, and so are the buttons and brads
The image is a Tilda, colored in with my copics.
Bling is prima
I also used a couple of border punches....one is MS and the other is SU! Geesh that SU! scallop border punch is such an essential tool...love it!
The sentiment "recipe", and rolling pin that Tilda is sitting on are also magnolia stamps along with the frame stamp...the True Friend sentiment is Close To My Heart.
The white "scalloped" ribbon was Making Memories from a few years ago-I was glad to finally put it to good use!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a fabby Thursday!

-Nicole M Bailey

6 comments:

Juls said...

so so gorgeous!! Great image, love the soft colours, and the gem swirls! stunning!

Kelly Schelske said...

It's gorgeous Nicole!!

Tricia T said...

What beautiful cards you have on your blog! This one is perfect with all the layers and the gems. Adorable!

Phebe Meeder said...

hi nicole i have really enjoyed your blog and boy oh boy your cards are stunning

Loraine ou Tilard said...

Wow! Your card is look gorgeous. I like the blinks!!!
Loraine

Jodie from Oz said...

Nicole, Your card is beautiful. I love Chef Tilda, your colouring is wonderful and the bling is gorgeous. Hugs Jodie from Oz