Saturday, April 4, 2009

Motherhood-Friday Sketcher's #46


I made today's card for Friday Sketcher's #46. 
Below is the fabby sketch, I rotated it. 



I used some paper from my Nana's Nursery stack...LOVE that paper, and I also used some CTMH Sweet Leaf cradstock.
The  buttons are Making Memories
The ribbon and brads are CTMH
The image is High Hopes and so is the sentiment
I used my copics to color in the image

Thanks for looking!
 

I also wanted to show you two fabby cards I received in the mail last week....the one on the left is from my long time stampin' buddy Shelly; who is also a SU! consultant; the one on the right is from my other long time stampin' buddy's mom-Jean. Aren't they just beautiful? They were both sent in support of my mom's surgery.  Thanks! 
Oh I also wanted to add that my friend Shelly had filled the card with beautiful, inspiring and supportive bible verses. :o)

  

-Nicole M Bailey

9 comments:

Tammi said...

Those rabbits are cute cute cute! Love the paper pieced outfit...and the cards you received are lovely too.

Riet said...

woww Nicole,what a beautiful cards,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Nicole, and the colors are so bright, the stamp of the rabbits are Super sweet.

Love Suze

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Nicole. Love the cute image and the colouring is fabulous. Hugs Michele x

Joey said...

Hi Nicole, I love your rabbit card, fantastic colours, your colouring is stunning. Joey.x

Bev said...

Oh Nicole, that image is just too stinkin CUTE!! Now that's one stamp I will have to go and buy lol. Love the card too, fabulous colours and papers x

Stacey said...

Love this stamp - such a fun image and you've done a great job with it ~♥~

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Nicole and the ones recieved are so pretty!
Clairex

Annika said...

OMG, such a fabulous card! Love the papers, colours, images - everything!