Friday, April 3, 2009

Thinking Of You



Hello and TGIF! 
I made this busy little card for my sister in-law who lost her mom last week. Geesh, when it rains it really pours eh?

Anyways, I was at Michael's the other day and I found this fab paper by K&Company. It's called Wild Raspberry. I just love it! I was also able to use my 50% off coupon...yeah! EK success also has a new line of punches and I have to tell you they are so awesome! Plus they were on sale 40% off this week so I bought one. Then I was at the loonie store last night and I picked up these fabby flowers and buttons....all for $1.50 for a pack. Seriously, that was such a great deal!

I colored in Tilda with my copics of course, the sentiment & flourish stamps are from Close To My Heart; and the gem flourish and brads are from my LSS.

I started out using this week's friday sketcher but I ended up altering it so much that I don't think it qualifies anymore....I'll try friday sketcher again tomorrow..it an easy sketch but I think my crafty mojo went on a holiday....nothing is coming easy in the craft room the last few weeks! 

Have a great TGIF!
-Nicole  

9 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Nicole!! Love those funky flourishs and the TOY stamp..what set's that from??

Hugs, Kelly

Michele Roos said...

Oh wow Nicole that's terrible news, it will be a tough time for your SIL. She will really appreciate this gorgeous card you've made for her. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Oh its gorgeous, your right those papers are fabulous and Tilda is looking great too.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Nicole,l love the stamps.
so beautiful colours.

hugs Riet.x

Sandra said...

Its a beauty!!

Tammi said...

Beautiful Nicole! I've been using that paper lately too, it's gorgeous! You got lots of great deals, woohoo!

Bev said...

Utterly exquisite - wow girl, the details you have added to your card are simply stunning. FAbuluos colouring too xx

Thanks so much for adding me to your sidebar, I am so honoured xxx

Stacey said...

Wowee, this is beautiful Nicole! Seriously love this paper - and what are bargain?! ~♥~

Tara Godfrey said...

This super pretty, Nicole! Those papers are scrumptious and the flowers are divine what a great bargain! Love the beautiful sentiment!!!
I am sure your SIL will really appreciate knowing you are thinking of her and there for her at this sad and difficult time!
Big Hugs,t