Friday, September 12, 2008

Brand New WOJ stamp




My brand new WOJ stamps arrived on Friday-yippee! I just love this stamp-I love how her hair falls, I love how she is sitting, I love how she appears to be blowing the steam off her hot coffee, I love her jeans and her warm cozy sweater. :o)
I was enjoying some free time at my LSS this morning and found these cool little charms, I bought a few other styles also, they are a great embellishment alternative to my prima flowers, I love my primas but I only own a few different colors/styles.  
I did a little bit distressing with my dauber and chocolate chalk ink-I haven't done that in a while.  I also used my edge distresser a bit. 
I colored the image in with my watercolor pencils and water brush. 
I made the swirl with my sizzix and quickutz die. 
Paper is CTMH Life Delights
Colors: Chocolate/Blush/Lilac Mist and Sweet Leaf. 
TFL>

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Nicole, wow, it's beautiful!! I just received my stamps today as well!!! I just happen to have that ppaer too...may have to dig it out!! I lvoe those charms...were they from Scrapbooker's by any chance??

Cindy Haffner said...

Nicole she is so darn precious, love your coloring.