Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sorry I'm late.......






  Imade this card for my nan-in law whose birthday I missed.....oops!
I have had this CC design stamp set for a while-since June 2008 and this is the first time I've used it! Don't be surprised if the next few posts feature this cute little turtle or maybe the jumping frog.... 
I paper pieced the turtle/hat and balloons bc they are all rubber stamps and I suck at positioning anything other than acrylic! lol
I "stickled" the hat and balloon, with star dust and used my nesties to make the circle and scalloped circles. 
Paper is CTMH Lazy Days of Summer
Brads and Buttons are CTMH
Colors: Crystal Blue/Garden Green/Lilac Mist
I colored in the images with my watercolor pencils and waterbrush
I also used my stylus and white acrylic paint to detail the turtle's cheeks. 
TFL!

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

He is a cutie, awesome job.

Trina said...

How sweet!! I love all the buttons, they really add to the card! Love the image and your layout...and the glitter on the balloons too!

Rach said...

awww this is so sweet!
your colouring is beautiful, I like how you have added the glitter..Hugs Rachxx