Friday, September 5, 2008

Girl Card for Dutch Dare Challenge #12.....

So I decided to use this card for a challenge I found surfing around blog world today, on the site: The Dutch Dare challenge. 
The challenge was to make a girl card. My favorite kind of card! I was going to do a really girly girl pink card but ended up with this. It has flowers-lots of them and pretty girl colors too. :O) 





I just received a few more Magnolia stamps in the mail today. :O)
Yippee! I LOVE Tilda-she is so super cute!
I used some patterned paper from my K&Company stack from costco-that stack is NEVER going to run out! Flowers are prima. I colored Tilda in with my watercolor pencils. I had a bit of trouble with her face-I'm hoping once our LSS gets their copics in I can start coloring in faces with them instead bc I can't seem to get the skin right with my pencils. :O(
I made this card a tri-fold just for the fun of it. I plan to mail it to a friend with lots of writing on the inside. 
TFL> 

No comments: