Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You're Simply Sweet


Today's card is another MFT. I'm anxiously awaiting some new stamps from Magnolia and Sweet & Sassy....so I'm going through my stamp stash and trying to use all my old favorites while I wait. 
Here are the details:
Stamp: MFT
Paper: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada
Colors: CTMH Red barn/Olive/Hollyhock/Goldrush/Sweet Leaf
Ribbon/Buttons and Brads are CTMH
I paper pieced the wall and floor on the stamped image & water colored everything else with my water color pencils 
TFL>

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome, awesome, I love your colors.

Kelly Schelske said...

Grogoues Nicole! I lvoe the Boom DI Ada paper, the colors are super!! Man you rock those watercolor pencils!! Hugs for a fabulous day!! Kelly

Sandra said...

What a gorgeous card Nicole,love your paper piecing and you've coloured the image perfectly...love the papers too,well just love everything about this card,
Take care
Sandra x

Joanne said...

What a beautiful card! The colors all work so nicely together. I love it!

Trina said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the image and your designer paper! So pretty!!

Deborah said...

Beautiful papers and adorable image! Deb