Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Best Friends



I made this card for a friend to thank her for a gift she gave me at Christmas. 
I got stamped the image from at a card crop... I'm not sure what it's called and I think it's probably retired...but it's definitely SU!
I really like snowmen images....they are a must for stamping during January.
I colored the images in with chalk and copic markers.
Okay here are the details:
Paper is CTMH-Aspen
Colors: CTMH-bamboo/twilight/outdoor denim
Brads: CTMH
The Sentiment stamp is CTMH-Say It In Style
I also used my brand newly purchased scallop border punch that I got from my friend Shelly who is a SU! demonstrator. 
Thanks for looking. :O)

4 comments:

sylvia said...

what a lovely card!
so pretty
hugs sylvia

Ila said...

This card is Gorgeous!! I love your coloring and that cute snowman image!!...Hugs, Ila

Sandra said...

So cute!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the snowman, great ppaers too, love it!!

Kelly