Saturday, January 3, 2009

Peace On Earth card & Organizing. :O)















Before I get to my organizing stuff here is my card for today.
I really want to get into scenery stamping.....now I just need a few more stamps for that. :O)
But for now I'm going through my stash and working with what I have. (did I tell you my new years resolution is too stick to a budget for scrap supplies?)
Anyways, here are the details:
I stamped tilda and colored her in with my copics and then cut her out. I pop dotted her onto  the background that I made by daubing light blue chalk onto white card stock and then I stamped green trees ( a retired CTMH set) and added some prisma gitter for snow. 
I stamped the CTMH sentiment "Peace On Earth" onto a K&Company label and a CTMH clock onto the round K&Company label. The ribbon is from some blog candy I won a wile back. 
Brads are CTMH
Paper is CTMH-Life Delights  
Colors are-CTMH chocolate and sweet leaf




Okay so I decided to do some organizing and purging yesterday in my scraproom, thanks to Tara who inspired me to do so. :O)
So I cleared off my table and started reorganizing everything...now I can see my desk! Yippee! 
I finished half my room yesterday-today I should be able to finish the rest. 
I'll post again later today and show you how I organize all my ribbon and embellishments, paper and inks. I also have a work station for my sizzix and cricut.
My craft room is fairly small....especially compared to some posted on the 2peas in a bucket website!  I try to go through my stash every once in while and give it to my kids or my kid's friends, I also gave a bunch of paper to my sister one summer. I'm going to try and get some stuff donated to our local hospital too sometime this year...and to make room for some new 2009 stuff I want to sell some stuff on ebay also. 

Here is how I store my Spellbinders-Nestibilities:















I use CTMH My Acrylix containers.  














Each nesties set is kept in a cd jewel case, they fit perfectly in my container. My container isn't full but you could fit about 30 of the slim jewel cases in each container. I just love it! 



I attach a strip of magnet (one side has double sided tape already on it-I get that from the dollar store) to each side, on the inside of the jewel case. Then my nestie pieces stay in place. It works awesome!

I may have gotten this idea from someone one day when I was blogging I honestly can't remember. :O)




Tune in later for more organizing stuff. :O)

No comments: