Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friends-Saturday Sketch #35



Here is a card I made for a friend. :O)
I used sketch #35 from Sketch Saturday


I used a High Hopes Image that I got from Kelly-thanks Kelly. 
Here are the details:
I colored the image in using my copic markers and then cut her out and pop dotted her onto the background. She was kinda hard to cut out...
I used my nifty nesties to make the scalloped rectangle. 
 The paper is CTMH
Colors are CTMH-sorbet/creme bruele/juniper and tulip
The brads and rub on are CTMH
The flowers are Prima
Thanks for looking. :O)

13 comments:

DillyDilly said...

Its lovely - your friend is lucky! I love the colours and the image is co cute. Hugs Dilly x

DillyDilly said...

Its lovely - your friend is lucky! I love the colours and the image is co cute. Hugs Dilly x

Anonymous said...

The colors are amazing. Gorgeous card. Your friend should love it!

Michelle

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Nicole!! Love those new papers..just waiting for mine to arrive!! Your rectangle looks like it embossed well!!

Beautiful!!

Sandra said...

Hmmmm I love the colors /papers !
Very cute!

Tara Godfrey said...

This is so sweet, Nicole! Love the image and it's coloured so beautifully! This paper is fabulous too!
I have an award for you on my blog!
Hugs,t

Debbie said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Nicole, the image is so sweet and I love the pretty papers and Embellies. Debbie x

Jo said...

Be-U-tiful card!! ;)
love your colouring hunni, that image is so cute!
Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week
Jo xx

Lea L. said...

Such a cute card...love the colors! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Amy said...

This is sweet... great colouring!

Ila said...

This card is Gorgeous!! Your colors and details are Fabulous!!..Little Missy is still one of my fav HH stamps...I bet your friend will love this!!...Hugs, Ila

COCO said...

oh very lovely card !!! very nice !!!
thanks for joining us to S.S.
hugs coco

Christy said...

That is super cute!!!!