Monday, January 5, 2009

Friday Sketchers #33-Be Mine


It seems like forever since the last time I did a challenge! I love challenges-especially sketch challenges because I tend to do the same kind of card if I don't push myself a bit.
I made this card especially for  Friday Sketchers #33 Challenge . 


Here are the details:
Stamp: Magnolia
Paper: CTMH-Evensong
Colors: CTMH-Olive/Garden Green/Cranberry/Sorbet
Brads/Ribbon are CTMH
Flowers are Making Memories (aren't they pretty?)
I colored Tilda and Edwin with my copic markers
I also used my stickles 
The sentiment stamp is CTMH-All My Love
I made the mini tag and heart using my cricut



Thanks for looking. :O)

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh they are so sweet, awesome job.

Kelly Schelske said...

Socute Nicole!! Love Tilda & Edwin!!