Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friends



This is going to be a fast post..I'm on my way out to run some errands. :O)
I made this super cute card with paper from The Imaginisce Line-Twitterpated....I can't tell you how muc I LOVE this paper set...it's just so darn cute!
The image is High Hopes and I colored it in with my copics and then went over it with some watercolor pencils to add some more depth. I'm really loving this technique. :O)
I also added stickles to the dragon's wing 
I made the chipboard "f" with a CTMH-dimensional element alphabet and some patterned paper.
The sentiment stamp is from a retired CTMH set called "girly girl"
The buttons are My Mind's Eye. Brads are CTMH.
The flower is CTMH
TFL>

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Nicole!! Great coloring, the image is too cute!! Really love that paper!!

Hugs, K

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Nicole, the dragon image is adorable and I love the pretty papers.
Have a great weekend. Debbie x

Trina said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love this image too! And those papers ARE to die for! Love your coloring on this card too!

Tina said...

Super cute, your coloring skills are awesome!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog.

Cindy Haffner said...

So so darling.

mueppi said...

Your card is so wonderul, Nicole!
Hugs Gisela