Monday, February 16, 2009

Believe


Hello. :O)
It's Monday already...another week starting. Here in Calgary,Alberta it's Family Day-a holiday reserved for family rest and relaxation. 
I had to work today-doing book work for our small business we own. But I was able to sneak into my craft room and quickly put together a card for today. And then I'm out the door with the kids to enjoy the rest of the day-what's left of it!

Here are the details for today's card:
Stamp is Magnolia-Edwin. I colored him in with my copics. Have I told you how much I love my copics? After I colored in with my copics I went back over Edwon's shirt with my blender pen to give his shirt some texture.
Paper is CTMH-StarDust
Twill Ribbon/Flexi-tag/buttons/brads and hemp are all CTMH. 
The flex-tag is really cool. It's new this season. It's made out of a rubbery plastic and is flexible. It also has a sticky backing to it for easy adhering. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

6 comments:

Tammi said...

How cute!! Love his bright shirt and the buttons. I love my copics too, it's hard coloring with anything else now. :) I think it's so neat that you have family day as a holiday.

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Nicole.

hugs Riet.xx

Stacey said...

Gorgeous papers and the button details are so cute! ~x~

debby4000 said...

Oh he is fabulous, gorgeous colours.

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Nicole!! I just got that paper too!! Love the new paper packs in this catty!! ANd those jelly label thingies are fun too!!

Lisa Olson said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable, love the colours, buttons and that groovy sentiment.