Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Ever Truly Scrumptious Challenge


Okay so the day is finally here! 
Truly Scrumptious' very first challenge. 
The first challenge is a sketch challenge. 

Here are the details for my card:
Paper is Close To My Heart-Unforgettable
Ribbon and Brads are Close To My Heart
The image is Whiff Of Joy, and I colored it in with my copics. I also used some twinkling H2O's on the mug that my friend Shelly lent me. Gotta get myself some of those twinkling H2O's!
The sentiment is MFT

Thank you for looking and have a great day! 
Make sure you go to the Truly Scrumptious blog right now so you can take part in the challenge...we have some great stamps from Alota Rubber Stamps up for grabs! 


13 comments:

Rach said...

this is beautiful Nicole. the papers that you have used are so pretty and a fab colour combo. xxx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Nicole. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Yummy papers also. Michele x

Unknown said...

What a Lovely card Nicole.
Super.


Veel liefs Suze

Riet said...

woww Nicole,what a gorgeous card,l love a colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Tammi said...

Pretty, love the warm colors!

Stacey said...

I love what you have done with this sketch, the papers are gorgeous ~x~

Heather said...

Stunning Nicole - those papers are fabulous and such gorgeous colours. Love the colouring of Willow.
hugs Heather xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty Nicole!! Off to check out the challenge:-)

Hugs, Kelly

Danita said...

Nicole, I LOVE your card, those colors are AWESOME. You colored Willow soooooo pretty!!! Great job on our first challenge!!!

Daisy Chain said...

Lovely card Nicole. I love that colour scheme. What fab papers you've used.

Hugs Debbie xx

cats whiskers said...

This is such a perfect crd dear, just love thoe papers and your colouring is perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Helen said...

Fab card - great choice of colours!
Helen x

Bev said...

Not only is the challenge scrumotious, but your card is too - it's a stunner Nicole