Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ciao Bella


A quick post this afternoon.....I have a lot of tidying up to do around the house before the kids get home from school. 
I got this super cute Matilda & Muffin Bread image from Kelly, it's from Bella Stamps....so super cute!

Anyways, here are the complete details:
Paper is CTMH
Ribbon is CTMH
White flowers are Bazzill. I punched out the smaller fowers and then drown them in glue and glitter! I also added little gems that I got at my LSS. 
I colored in Matilda with my copics and also added lots of  doodlebug sugar coating!
Also used my SU! scallop border punch and my nesties!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!



10 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So pretty Nicole and I just love the gorgeous colours and your colouring, love the added sparkle too, Hugs, Nikki x

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors!

Tammi said...

Cute Nicole! Pretty papers and love the sparkle. Have you seen Lost yet, it was pretty good! And next weeks looks even better, can't wait! :)

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Hey Nicole! Your colouring is Fan'tabulous!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Riet said...

woww Nicole,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.xx

Rach said...

a beautiful card Nicole, what a fab image.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the sparkle and colours.

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just so beautiful what fabulpus colouring and thr colours you have used are just wonderful
Hugs Jacqui x

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this one Nicole! ! I really like this image too!

Dreamingof31 said...

Love the colors and sparkle...truely inspiring :)
Tammy