Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hi There!



Sorry about not posting for a couple of days...it turned out to be a busy school week and then the kids had Friday off so we jumped in the van and went to Edmonton for a couple of days. We stayed at the West Edmonton Mall...did the shopping thing and we also did the water park...which was soooo much fun-those water slides are SCAREY!

Anyways, I made todays card using the Friday Sketch #37.

[Sketch.jpg]
What a fun sketch! 

Here are the details for todays card:
Patterned Paper is Basic Grey-Urban Prairie
I used CTMH-Desert Sand Cardstock for matting
Flowers are Making Memories
"Dew Drops" & BUttons are from my LSS
Ribbon is CTMH
"Hi There" sentiment stamp is MFT
Stamp is Tilda by Magnolia-colored in with copics.

Thanks for looking. :O)

10 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

This is gorgeous, Nicole! When I first saw this yummy paper, I though, who makes it and then I read that it's BG Urban Prairie...YAY...I have some of that paper! your card is so bright and sunny...love it!!! Tilda is coloured to perfection!!! I just love everything about it!!! Oh, the flowers are fab too!!!
It sounds like you had a fab week! There is no way you would get me on scary waterslides good for you....you're brave and talented,smile!
Hugs,t

Lea L. said...

Very cute card! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Rach said...

a beautiful card nicole, such lovely fresh colours. great image coloured beautifully. hugs rachxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Nicole!! Sounds like you had a great weekend!!

Hugs for a super week as well!!
Kelly

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Nicole. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Great papers also. Michele x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous Card Nicole!!

aardvarkpest said...

Gorgeous card. Love the papers.

Glenda

Carole said...

Beautiful card, love the papers.
Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole

Cardmaking Galore said...

really fab! like the colours and the frame

Carole said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card...love your colouring and choice of papers.
Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole