Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tea Time-High Hopes Challenge #16 (HHC16)


I made today's card for the High Hopes Challenge (HHC16).....this week was Ila's challenge and she wanted us to use lace. This was tough because I don't have any lace in my craft stash...and then I remembered I had bought these little heart shaped doilies for the kids to make Valentine cards. (something I remember doing with my mom)

So here are the complete details:
Patterned paper is Basic Grey-Urban Prairie
I also used some CTMH-Black cardstock
The ribbon is CTMH
The buttons are Basic Grey
I also used my nestibilities to make the rectangles
The image is High Hopes and I colored her in with my copic markers. (went a tad heavy on the right pant leg...but I couldn't fix it cause it dried.....lol)
The "Tea Time" sentiment is MFT
And I made the little tag with my cricut. 

Thanks for looking and have a great Monday. :O)   

9 comments:

Rach said...

a beautiful card Nicole. love the image and the paper doily, hugs rachxx

Marja Sch said...

What a wonderful card.

Vicki G said...

What a very very pretty card!

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Nicole!! Love those papers and that image is adorbale..but aren't they all!!

Hugs, Kelly

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the lace doily.

marjolijn said...

Wow, what an awesome card.
I really love your blog.

Hugs Marjolijn

Debbie said...

A really pretty card Nicole, the image is adorable and I love the papers and the pretty lace doily. Debbie x

Ila said...

Wow!! this is Gorgeous Nicole!! I love the way you colored this Angel...the doily behind her and the fabulous papers!!...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

This is a great card! Great use of the doily for the challenge!! Thanks for playing along.
~Lacey