Friday, February 20, 2009

Best Friends



I had a lot of fun making this card. I just love this image...it's so super cute. :O) (Thanks Kelly)
I made this card for the High Hopes Guest Designer Call. I would just LOVE to design cards for High Hopes, they are such a super awesome company. 

Anyways, here are the details for today's card:
Paper is brand new from my LSS. It's by Pebbles and it's from the Skipping Along Collection. It's it just ADORABLE? I just love the colors and the patterns...so springy....just what we all need right now. 
The image of course is High Hopes. I colored it in with my copic markers. I used some doodlebug sugar coating on the dragons wings. The sentiment is Close To My Heart.
The rhinestone flower brads are Making Memories.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Be sure to head over to the Truly Scrumptious Blog and do our first challenge.....ALOTA stamps has a couple of super cute stamps to give away! 
 

11 comments:

Heather said...

Love it Nicole. That image is super cute and the colours and papers are stunning.
hugs Heather xx

Sharon said...

What a cute image Nicole. I really must invest in some High Hopes stamps. Good luck with the DT call.

Tammi said...

Cute Nicole!! Pretty coloring and I love that paper! Loved the beginning and ending of Lost, next weeks looks good! Have a great weekend!

CraftyC said...

What a stunning card Nicole, love your colouring. Good luck with the DT call, and the paper CD is just fab!
Clairex

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Nicole. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Good luck with the GD call. Michele x

Sandra said...

Love the image and the coloring!

Bev said...

Now this is CUTE with a capital C - love love love this card Nicole. An adorable image and fabulous papers

Kelly Schelske said...

LOVE it Nicole!! You've done sucha a fabulous job and good luck on the DT call!!

Hugs, Kelly

Tara Godfrey said...

Super duper sweet, Nicole! I just love it!!!! So pretty and so much fun too! Love the gorgeous papers, colours, and of course, your fabulous colouring is what makes it ROCK!!!! Well, If I had a vote, sweetie, you would get it!!!! Good luck with the DT call!!!
Big Hugs,t

Stacey said...

Such a fun card! Super sweet image and I really love how you have combined the bright and funky papers ~x~

Ila said...

Wow!! this is Gorgeous and So Cute!! I love how you colored this dragon..and your take on this sketch is Wonderful!!..Hugs, Ila