Friday, February 27, 2009

Laughs



Sorry about the late post today...I had to volunteer for Emily's swim class today, so my scrappin' time was limited. Hopefully this weekend I can spend some quality time in my scraproom, and get some cards done. 

Here are the details for todays card:
Paper, buttons,ribbon and flowers are all Making Memories-Chloe's Closet. I just love this collection-it's almost all gone and I'm going to miss it. 
Tilda is of course a Magnolia and I got her from Kelly. :O) I colored her in with my copics. I also cut her out and pop dotted her. I made the circles with my nesties and pop dotted them too. 
The 'laughs' transfer is CTMH
It's hard to see but i also used my SU! scallop border punch on the bottom. 
Thanks for looking and have a great TGIF!
-Nicole

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Nicole, I love it!!

Kerri said...

This is adorable! You coloring is terrific, and I LOVE the Chloe's Closet collection too!

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Nicole,l love the colours.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

Stacey said...

Beautiful! I really love these papers, the colour combo is so fresh and springy! ~x~

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Tilda and what fabulous papers.

Tara Godfrey said...

Sooooo sweet, Nicole! Love these papers too and I love the sentiment! Now, Tilda looks absolutely smashing...beautiful colouring! It brought a smile to my face this morning...just what I needed too! Such a great card,hun!!!! Love it!
Hugs,t