Saturday, February 7, 2009

You & Me-KKBC3



Hello, I'm still trying to get in all my Kraftin'Kimmie's Birthday Challenges....I'm like three challenges behind! I've had a bit of "teenager stress" in my life the last week and I think it has really affected my crafting mojo. lol.....:O)
Anyways, I'm happy with the way this card turned out. I love my Magnolia's and I love this new paper by Basic Grey so I knew it would work out today! I got this Edwin image from Kelly. Thanks Kelly! I just LOVE him...next magnolia order-I'm gettin him.  

Here are the details for today's card:

Patterned Paper: Basic Grey-Bittersweet
Cardstock:CTMH-Vineyard Berry
Buttons are from my LSS.
I used my nesties to make the scalloped rectangle
I made the tag and heart with my cricut
I used my Martha Stewart border punch also, I just love her border punches-they are so super cute and with the Michael's 40% off coupon they are so affordable. :O)
The sentiments are CTMH stamps-Soul Mates, stamped in CTMH cocoa ink
I colored Edwin in with my copics and I also used some twinkling h20's on Edwin's wings that I got from my friend Shelly.  You can't really see it in the picture but it's really shimmery. 

Thanks for looking & have a great weekend! 

5 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh that's lovely Nicole! I like this Edwin too and your colouring is FAB!!

Bev said...

Nicole this is just adorable, love that Edwin image and he looks so cute teamed with those delish papers

hugs Bev x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Nicole.

hugs Riet.xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous Nicole - how great to see Edwin in pink and it suits him so well.
Yes - I'm looking forward to working with the team - only a week and a bit to go - I'm still scratching my head as to what to do (lol)
hugs Heather xx

Kelly Schelske said...

You are always more than welcome Nicole! ! It looks awesome!! Man I still haven't found me any Bittersweet paper yet...gotta get on that!!