Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Kimmie! KKK Challenge Day One



So this whole week Kimmie is celebrating her birthday, and she knows how to celebrate...by having challenges and giving away bog candy! :O)
So of course I'm a day behind....the challenges started yesterday but I'm still jumping aboard!
Monday's challenge: Day One-was to use the color purple on a Birthday card. hmhmhmhmh not very easy when you don't have any purple...oh wait I do have some it's just hidden because I never use it. :O)
I know this sounds terrible but purple is probably my least favorite color. I guess you can call me a pink girlie girl.

So here is my Birthday Card using purple and the complete details are:

Patterned paper is CTMH-retired
I also used CTMH-sweet leaf/amethyst cardstock
The Elephant image is High Hopes and the sentiment stamp is MFT
I colored in the elephant with my copics and then cut it out and pop dotted it. 
The flowers are prima
The buttons and ribbon are CTMH
I made the heart border with my MS border punch
And made the ovals with my nesties.  

TFL>

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh sooooooooooo cute !!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

I'm a pink girlie girl too Nicole!! But you did a great job with the purple! Love the layers, the dp and of course, your colouring! Thanks for joining in with my birthday challenges!!

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Nicole!! Love it!!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, just love that cute elephant.

Unknown said...

That is sooooo cute!